[Realizing shared growthRealizing shared growth]
- 1. Seeking shared growth by mutual trust and respect.
- 2. Seeking shared growth by long-lasting competitive power of the partners.
[No unjust behavior]
- 1. No unjust behavior of any type to the partners by taking advantage of superior position.
- 2. No monetary gift or treat for holidays, anniversaries, business trips, family occasions, etc.
[Establishing sound trade culture]
- 1. All trades shall be made at equal position and conditions and processes shall be sufficiently discussed.
- 2. Information necessary for trade shall be shared by proper method in timely manner and trade result shall be fairly evaluated and supplemented.
- 3. Partners can express their views on trade freely and shall not be disadvantaged due to their views.